Monday 11 October 2010

My Three Possible Song Choices


Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are -(Doo Wops and Hooligans)
This song is one of my three choices. I chose this song because I felt I could make a good story based video to go along with the lyrics, as the meaning behind the song is quite simple.

Daniel Merriweather - Red - (Love and War)
This song is one of my choices because I love the song. I thought choosing a song I love would be a good idea as I will have to listen to the song over and over again once I begin filming. I also chose this song because it is a much more serious song than my first choice and I thought having a diverse range of choices would be a good idea.

Enrique Iglesias feat. Nicole Scherzinger - Heartbeat - (Euphoria)
This song is one my choices because I like the song and also the video is quite basic so I won't be competing against an iconic video if I choose to make a video for this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment