Monday 6 December 2010

Ancillary Task 1 - Starting Work On My Digipack



Today I created the front cover of my digipack and also started work on the back of my digipack.

On the front cover is the image from my family holiday. I then have the album title and Israel Kamakawiwo'ole typed across the top. The font this is written in is called 'Herculanum' I chose this font because I believe it has an ethnic, native feel to it which links in to Israel's strong Hawaiian roots. The font is white as I believe it gives the album a tranquil feel which once again is typical of Israel and his music. The front cover also features the trademark 'IZ'. This is in the same font as the album name but is in red as I wanted it to stand out.

The back cover is not yet complete but I did start on it today. I copied part of the front cover image on to the back so that the front and back cover links together. The rest of the back cover is a sky blue which ties in with the nature theme of Israel's album covers. Next time I will add the song list to the back of my digipack.

No comments:

Post a Comment