Monday 21 February 2011

Location Planning

My video will contain many locations due to the idea I have of filming many people. When it comes to choosing these locations I need to make sure that they all have suitable lighting, they are free from distractions such as people and noises and that the background is not messy/appropriate for what I'm filming.

One location in particular needs to be planned that bit more carefully and that is the location where I choose to film my green screen. This locations needs to be chosen carefully as it needs to have quality lighting so the green screen works effectively and it also needs to have a large flat wall where I can pin the green screen sheet tightly too.

The location I have chosen for this is a classroom in my school. I have chosen this room because the lighting is good and there is a large flat wall directly under a sky light which means the lighting should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment