Friday 4 March 2011

Mise En Scene - Clothing

Clothing the actors in my video is not an essential role of mine because the video is about a diverse range of people singing the song in their free way and I feel them being able to choose their own clothes furthers this feeling.

However, I will be choosing the clothing of one of the actors in my video and that is the actor who is representing Israel Kamakawiwo'ole himself. I want my actor to be wearing summery clothes because he is in front of holiday picture backdrop so I want to reinforce the summer feel of the video. I feel that a white t shirt would be best as it looks summery but it is not too attention grabbing so won't deflect away from the backdrop. I also would like my actor to be wearing a trilby hat as I believe this will once again reinforce the summer feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment