Friday 14 January 2011

Ancillary Task 2 - Finished Magazine Advertisement


Today I completed work on my magazine article. I added two made up reviews as I believe this added to it's creditability. I chose to use 'The Guardian' and 'The Sunday Times' as these two newspapers are generally used as their reviews are highly regarded. I wrote the reviews in black font as whilst they are important they don't need to be as eye catching as the title of the album and the name of the artist.
Towards the bottom I added the web address for the official website of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole as this is a common feature of album advertisements. I also included a picture of the record label logo and a quote about Israel as once again these are common features of music advertisements.

No comments:

Post a Comment