Tuesday 18 January 2011

Idea For My Music Video

The inspiration for my music video comes from the video for Nickleback's Rockstar. I have decided to loosely base my video on this one as the fact that it is not a story video works well for my song choice as the lyrics don't really tell a story. The video is also entertaining which is key when making a music video.




I shall have a diverse range of people miming along to the lyrics to represent the diverse range of people who Israel Kamakawiwo'ole appeals to. I shall also have one person who will be the artist of the video who I will go back to throughout the video. He will be playing a ukulele as this is a typical feature of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's videos. I shall also film him in front of a green screen with a backdrop of a holiday picture to give the video that Hawaii feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment